- Ear animation-You generate sounds and see how they alter the movement of the inner ear structures
- Hearing and equilibrium- a writtern (text) explanation of basic hearing
- Converting sound waves into hearing - a good animation
- An animation that shows and explains stero hearing. Some good physiology of audiology.
- This video sequences the events in converting moving air into impulses of sound. It is a sampling of the Dynamic Human CD available in the bookstore for purchase.
- A quicktime animation of one lab model of the eye in orbit. Move this animation and see the labels appear and then disappear. Eye in orbit model
- This link shows how various external eye muscles control the looking direction or movement of the eye. It requires you to have Macromedia's Flash player installed on your copmputer to work.
- This is a complete review of the senses of vision, motion, hearing, balance and memory [physiology of vision.] This is the BEST , most complete and exhaustive I or any of my previous students have found on the Internet. A MUST.
- You have got to open this and test your eyes.
Internet Links [these are not stored on the SciWeb server]
- Illusions. This site shows how images we see are not what we really see.